Canon Mark III
Canon 300 f.2,8 + extender 2x
f.5,6
iso 200
1/2000
manual setting

Tony Whitehead
10-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Nice triangular comp - especially with the lower birds on the edges facing inwards (may be nice if the one on right wasn't clipped). Looks a little soft - may just revisit sharpening for web presentation unless it's a big crop. Blue eyes are lovely.

paul leverington
10-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Agree with tony on the pyramid comp. Excellent and strong. You might try punching up a little extra contrast and sharpening on the two stars to get them to pop a little more. Perhaps some very slight color saturation boost too. I don't like the right bird being cut off--do you have the canvas to include all of him? Perhaps tone down the dirt brightness too up front. For me, it would be trying to tickle out as much focus on the two without causing a false look seperate from the others.

Hope you repost after everyone comments cause this shot speaks....

Paul

Giovanni Frescura
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Agree with tony on the pyramid comp. Excellent and strong. You might try punching up a little extra contrast and sharpening on the two stars to get them to pop a little more. Perhaps some very slight color saturation boost too. I don't like the right bird being cut off--do you have the canvas to include all of him? Perhaps tone down the dirt brightness too up front. For me, it would be trying to tickle out as much focus on the two without causing a false look seperate from the others.

Hope you repost after everyone comments cause this shot speaks....

Paul

How it is now ?
Thanks