PDA

View Full Version : Pros and cons on this new forum at NSN

Gyorgy Szimuly
01-02-2008, 12:52 PM
May be an interesting thing to read the reactions of this freshly born of forum at NSN (http://www.naturescapes.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=121108)

It is somehow funny to read the sceptic and jealous comments. I still try to be moderate.:confused:

BR: Szimi

Harold Stiver
01-02-2008, 04:11 PM
May be an interesting thing to read the reactions of this freshly born of forum at NSN (http://www.naturescapes.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=121108)

It is somehow funny to read the sceptic and jealous comments. I still try to be moderate.:confused:

BR: Szimi

Really? I think they have generally responded in a reasonable and friendly manner. Its certainly not every forum that would give free publicity to a potential competitor.

I think you are making a mistake in trying to promote bad feelings towards NSN. There is certainly room for a number of quality forums in people's lives.

Blake Shadle
01-02-2008, 04:21 PM
There is certainly room for a number of quality forums in people's lives.

Very true. We've been in touch with some staff at NSN and they're of the opinion that we can co-exist peacefully. Sounds good to me!

David Kennedy
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Precisely, Harold. I imagine that many people will come to both forums, just as many people post on Fred Miranda and NSN.

Michael Lyncheski
01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
The focus on birds makes this new site feel like "home" to me. Good luck on this new venture!

Regards,
Mike

Gyorgy Szimuly
01-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I didn't say that all of the comments are defensive at NSN. I have also been using NSN for a long time now and will continue to do as I got a lot from them. I just didn't like some complaints as obviously guys were not looking around before writing anything. Note that I am not a friend nor a supporter of Artie or his company. I just expressed my personal feelings on the thread. Sorry if I was wrong in my message. The target was not to raise tension here.
Szimi

James Shadle
01-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Gyorgy,

I see where you are coming from. There are some fair and balanced views.
There are also posts intended (IMO) to cast us in a bad light.

IMO after only a little over 24 hours, it would tough to judge us.

Gyorgy Szimuly
01-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Gyorgy,

I see where you are coming from. There are some fair and balanced views.
There are also posts intended (IMO) to cast us in a bad light.

IMO after only a little over 24 hours, it would tough to judge us.

That is why I was writing that I don't think a part of the comments to be fair. Better to delete this thread to avoid future misunderstanding of the emotions.

Szimi

Fabs Forns
01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
That is why I was writing that I don't think a part of the comments to be fair. Better to delete this thread to avoid future misunderstanding of the emotions.

Szimi

No need to delete Szimi, I think it's clear now :)