PDA

View Full Version : subscribing & signatures

Eric Virkler
10-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Good Morning, I have two questions. First, how do I add a signature image so that it automatically is shown at the bottom of each post that I make. Second, if I've been subscribing to a post and I no longer want to subscribe, how do I go about doing that? If these topics have been previously addressed, please direct me to the appropriate post.

Thanks for your help.

Eric

Chris Ober
10-16-2009, 08:30 AM
To add your signature, go to your User CP (http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/usercp.php) and select "Edit Signature" on the left in the Settings & Options section.

If you have specified a signature, then the forum will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message.

You may turn the signature on and off on posts you have already made by editing the post and altering the state of the 'Show Signature' option.

To unsubscribe from threads, select "List Subscriptions" in your User CP. PUt a check in the box for the threads you want to unsubscribe to and select your option at the very bottom in the "Selected Threads" drop down list.

Eric Virkler
10-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks Chris.