PDA

View Full Version : Goose Patrol

Mark Fuge
10-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Our HOA apparently isn't nature minded, as they have recently direct these geese to patrol our lake and keep out the all the riffraff that frequents the lake during the year. But as anyone knows, it isn’t nice to fool Mother Nature. You can see that she doesn’t respect the authority given to the geese patrol by the HOA. The Anhinga enjoys its daily cruise on the back of one of the geese, while the others keep an eye on the resident Egret on the shore. The ducks were also just off camera swimming and diving as they pleased.

Thought you might enjoy this one.

Used Glass Diffusion, Dry Brush, Ink Outline and colored Spot Light for the effect.

Enjoy!

Patti Edens
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Mark, I had to laugh at your anhinga taking a ride. Maybe the patrol goose is taking him in for questioning?

Very creative.

denise ippolito
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Mark, Alot going on but I think your spotlight effect keeps the viewer in the center. Nice use of the lighting.

Fabs Forns
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I enjoyed the original in Friends and family. Good use of warming filters for this one.

Mark Fuge
10-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Mark, Alot going on but I think your spotlight effect keeps the viewer in the center. Nice use of the lighting.

Thank you all for viewing and comments. I posted this more for the fun of it as vegies aren't my thing! ;) As a photo, it lacks ... But as an event, it was funny and wanted to pass that on. But I agree the lighting adds to this one. Thanks.

Better explanation in Friends and Families of the whole event, as Fab noted.

Glad you enjoyed!

Harshad Barve
10-13-2009, 08:15 AM
lovely use of filters here
TFS

Christopher Miller
10-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi Mark, I saw the original and really enjoyed the story behind this :) Very nice effects, I like the color tones.

Mark Fuge
10-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks for viewing and comments Harshad and Christopher. Appreciate it.