PDA

View Full Version : Aspen Leaf Falling

Roman Kurywczak
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
A little torn on this one as I usually like them tack.......my goal here was to get some motion blur to give the sensation of falling........1000's of attempts later.....got a few......will keep experimenting in the next few weeks.
Canon 1D Mark lll with the Sigma 180mm macro and the MT24 lights at 1/16 power. ISO 800 and f20 for 1/30 sec all tripod mounted.
Sky print BG.

denise ippolito
10-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Roman, Nice looking motion implied. I may have started w/ a pristine leaf:eek: or at least a less spotty one. And thanks for waiting for me! Overall I like the look and the BG looks good. I may have to try this before I see you as now you have some practice shots! 1000 to be exact!!:D So you went w/ the macro lens? Hmm...

Nick Palmieri
10-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Good motion catch, "interesting sky"! I think more room at the bottom since that is the direction the leaf is going. I am wondering about the physics here...

Jerry van Dijk
10-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi Roman, great experiment! I think I would go all the way with this one and go for more motion and blur. I'm not too fond of your BG. I think the blue clashes too much with the yellow of the leaf.
Cheers,

Jerry.

Jackie Schuknecht
10-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Very neat Roman, I like it as presented, but my only question would be the reflection of the stem. Great feel to this one. Very creative. Sky print??? what is this???