PDA

View Full Version : A Garden Find

Grahame Hamblin
10-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Try try again found lying amongst rubbish fibrous about 5 cms by 2.5 cms looked interesting

Julie Kenward
10-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Scenario, congrats on getting the image to post! Now please edit your post to include all the exif data and how you handled post processing. See the sticky posts at the top of the forum for more instructions or send me a private message (PM).

Roman Kurywczak
10-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Scenario,
I like the lattice work of this tiny find and don't even mind the dark BG as it makes it stand out.....I would have preferred if the RH side faded to black like the LH side more as now it appears chopped.

Grahame Hamblin
10-14-2009, 01:22 AM
Nikon d300 Zeiss 50mm macro taken against black velvet,croped and a stack of 10. Stacked because of curveture of object and getting focus iso 200 f8.

Mike Moats
10-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Hey Grahame, Very cool abstracty subject. I see you stacked images, next time stop your lens down all the way and you may find you'll get all the subject in focus and save the hassle of stacking images. I shoot this way all the time and it works fine. You can add a little more sharpening if you have any difraction from stopping down all the way.

Grahame Hamblin
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks mike i will retake as i saved it and see how it works. When i first saw it my idea was to dip it i water and try refractions. will try that soon.
Thanks all for comments