PDA

View Full Version : another moose

carole wiley
10-10-2009, 03:38 PM
I know it is pretty busy and not a great image but I was so excited to have just a few minutes of sun after all the rain that I had to take it.

Alfred Forns
10-10-2009, 04:49 PM
No apologies needed for this one Carole !!! Love the seeing the moose in the water .. and great looking water.

I know you were trying go get detail in the moose which you did but the trees are a little over, easy fix selecting the lighter colors and multiplying.

I like how you have clearance between the moose and stumps/rock. Room up front is good, might rotate a bit and take some from the bottom. Don't find it cluttered at all and do like the image very much !!!

Lance Peters
10-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi Carole - like this how it is - sweet light and lovely warm colours - does feel like it needs abit of CW rotation to me though.
Good show :)

Gus Cobos
10-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi Carole,
This is one sweet image, love the soft warm light...agree with the techs. and good advise given...looking forward to your next one...:cool:

Richard Waas
10-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Very nice capture Carole...... A little PS work and you've got a winner. Congrats!!

Thanaboon Jearkjirm
10-11-2009, 08:53 AM
I like the fur details and the raise back leg. Maybe a little too many elements but they helped in showing the environment the moose is in. The lower left rock in the foreground can be a bit distracting and I agree about the CW rotation.

Gail Spitler
10-11-2009, 10:08 AM
I like the light. The composition works well. Raised leg adds some drama.
I must tell you that when I first looked at the image, I spent a long time looking at the log/branches on the right hand side. It looked like antlers of a submarining moose --- LOL.
Cheers
Gail

Jackie Schuknecht
10-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Agree with techs mentioned Carol. Lovely shot and the colour of the water is very beautiful. Exposure on the moose looks good.