PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Arthur Morris
02-11-2008, 08:23 PM
When we first started, was not the date of the post visible on the left along with some other data. I just found out that I was supposed to pick two pics for IOW--never received that notice... IAC< it will take me a week just to figure out where the images for FEB 1 begin and where the images for FEB 7 end...

Help???

thanks and later and love, artie

Judd Patterson
02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
In each individual post I see the day/time combination of posting in the top-left, just above the post title. Here is a graphic with an arrow...

http://www.juddpatterson.com/BPN/time.gif

For the "Avian, Wild and Free Birds" forum I see the last Feb 7 post on page 3 with the title "Flight Over Blue Basin." I'll leave you to find the Feb 1 beginning. :) Hope that helps!

Arthur Morris
02-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Thanks Judd. That part I got. My memory is that you used to be able to see the dates and other info when browsing a given forum.... If my memory is incorrect, then I hope that it is possible for Blake to be able to let us see the date of the original posts while looking at the Forum.

later and love, artie

Robert Amoruso
02-12-2008, 08:36 AM
I agree with you Artie. I find mine I had to start opening posts to see the date of the first post.

If we had a way to filter a forum for say posts from xxx date to xxx date, that would be great.

Blake Shadle
02-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Working on it. Had to add to the list :)