PDA

View Full Version : Update...

Grady Weed
10-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Hello everyone. I want to thank those who have sent private e-mails and gave me their phone numbers to call them. I did however delete some e-mails by accident, and without thinking due to heavy medications. So if you sent an e-mail, please re-send them. I have some very difficult side effects to deal with. I walk into walls, slur some speech, get tired real easy etc. I have had some more silent strokes as well. The spots on my brain need more tests, that comes in late October. I have taken some pictures of a couple who is getting married. I will be making a family album for them as a wedding present.

Here is a sample and a image of the couple.

denise ippolito
10-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Grady, All best wishes for your speedy recovery! These 2 look so happy and you captured them so well. I know the album will be terrific!!

Jackie Schuknecht
10-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Grady sorry to hear about everything you have been through. Best wishes are sent your way!!

Gus Cobos
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey Grady,
I'm glad to see you back in the saddle...:D I have all the confidence in the world that you will be your old self very, very soon...you are a tough cookie...and never forget that...God bless, and remember I'm with you 200 percent...oh..yea...the portrait is very nice...I'm sure that they are going to love it...:):cool:

Harshad Barve
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
All best wishes for your speedy recovery
Lovely image

Grace Scalzo
10-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Good to hear from you, Grady, I've been thinking about you. This portrait is lovely, what a wonderful gift to this couple. Hang in there and stay strong.

Rene Quenneville
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear Grady, wishing you a speedy recovery, I will pray for you.

Alfred Forns
10-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Wishing you a full speedy recovery Grady !! Praying for you !!! .... beautiful image !!!

Sabyasachi Patra
10-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Grady,
Good to see you back. I am sure it is just a matter of time before you recover completely. The photo is nice and has captured the essence well. We are all praying for you. Have faith on yourself and enjoy your photography.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Ed Cordes
10-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope all goes well.

Kerry Perkins
10-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Thinking of you always Grady and wishing you the best recovery ever. Thank you for taking time to share this photo with us. It is a lovely shot.

James Shadle
10-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Grady,
Glad to see you getting around.
Craig keeps me posted on your progress.

Let me know when you are ready for a call.

James

Chris Hansen
10-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Grady,

I was really glad you posted an update. You are dealing with some difficult side effects. I posted a note on my computer and have been praying for you daily.

God's light and love to you,

chris