PDA

View Full Version : Phew, just re-designed my blog!

Richard Peters
10-02-2009, 03:16 PM
hey all, not been out with the camera a lot lately and it's also been a very frustrating few days trying to sort out a new look for my blog. However, I think I'm finally there. I've tested for broken links, bugs etc and it's at the point where I think it's pretty safe to unleash for it's real test...going live!

Since starting it a year ago I've always wanted to to become as much a resource of information as a 'dear diary' type blog and with this new look I think I have taken a step closer to that aim.

So here it is, my new look blog (http://www.richardpeters.co.uk/blog).

If you have any major issues please do let me know, I fully expect there to be some problems that I have overlooked!!!

There is one odd thing I noticed at work, when you hover over the nav menu, the drop downs should be solid dark grey with white uppercase text that turns orangy/red when you move the mouse over it.

But, at work (using the same browsers as at home)...

Menus are light grey with lower case and no turning red? Very odd!!

Be interested to see how they are displaying for you, hopefully as option 1.
Hope you like it! Hopefully now I'll get soem mroe time to try and take more photos to actually put in it!! lol
:)

denise ippolito
10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
The drop downs are as they should be on my monitor. I love the Otter w/ the crab.You got some great shots! The blog looks really good!Congrats!!

Richard Peters
10-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Thank you Denise, and for letting me know it displays ok!! :)

Rich Steel
10-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Looking good here Richard :)

Cheers

Rich

Austin Thomas
10-03-2009, 04:45 AM
It works here as well Richard, using a MAC and Safari.

It looks good and I am glad I found your site.

Cheers

Austin

Richard Peters
10-03-2009, 06:05 AM
Thanks all :)

Looking good here Richard :)

Cheers

Rich
lol, alrighty! Just sent you an email ;)