PDA

View Full Version : Recreate version

Cindy Cone
10-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I think this is most of what I did. Started with Topaz Adjust/ Color Stretch, then masked back the background. Then some twirl, masking everything but the lower right of the flower. I used Liquify next with a combination of forward warp on the petals and turbulence on the stem area. Next was a slight radial zoom blur, masking the flower. Finally, I used Lighting Effects to get the texture. All c&c welcome.

Dave Mills
10-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi Cindy,Your textured backround really came out nice in this image. Lighting is pleasing along with your choice of filters...

denise ippolito
10-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Cindy, As soon as I opened the image I recognized the lighting effect. Very nice visually pleasing image and a unique look!Well done. Thankyou for sharing your PP steps.

Dave Phillips
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
IMO, the bg is the most appealing element here.
The texture is awesome and has a wonderful depth

Keith Carver
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Love the BG, especially texture and color. Thanks for the description of a complex set of PP maneuvers, all combining to an aesthetically pleasing image.

Harshad Barve
10-01-2009, 10:11 PM
lovely recreation with beautiful textured BG and nice effect on flower
TFS

Cindy Cone
10-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks for all the comments from everyone. Denise, I thought you'd recognize the lighting effects. Thanks for your inspiration and sharing your lighting effects techniques.