PDA

View Full Version : My First Post !!!!

BeePNogie
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi I'm BeePNogie and this is my first post :) Am a little concern posting but have to start somewhere My parents have encourage me They say I am a natural for photography but you know how parents are

This was taken this morning with my favorite lens the 600 VR don't like much the smaller stuff This is convenient My parents just set it up front of birds and I just snap Didn't get much earlier because I was tired and napped on a bench Will try something earlier next time

I'm sure I'll get to photograph many different birds since I will be traveling My first stop will be to visit Maxis Hope he takes me to Venice !!!!

Please be gentle with your critiques since this is my first Not sure about settings and stuff like that Mom just sets the camera and I shoot !!!

Robert Amoruso
02-10-2008, 10:54 PM
The perch is nice and including the tangled BG on the left OK as you moved left to get the bird out of it. The bird has its head turned to the left and slightly towards the camera - that's good as he is looking into the space on the left side and that also gets ride of the head shadow due to side-lighting in stronger light.

Strong first effort.

BTW BeePNogie, my dog wants to meat you and meat is not a mis-spelling.:D

BeePNogie
02-10-2008, 11:08 PM
my dog wants to meat you and meat is not a mis-spelling.:D

No way I'm going there :eek::eek:

Alfred Forns
02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
........Oh my God :eek::eek::eek: Robert we don't have health insurance for him at this time :( Will be joining our plan .... still no sure he would want to visit :D:D:D:cool:

Harold Davis
02-11-2008, 05:45 AM
hmmmm, i guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. BeeP, you have the same grammar as your dad!!!:D

love the composition and color on the bird. too bad the BG is a little too busy, but i'm sure your mom and dad will help you out with that stuff. you are in VERY capable hands;) i wonder if they would be willing to adopt me and you and i could travel to wonderful places and shoot great pictures:p

take care