PDA

View Full Version : Presentations....

Stephane Neron
09-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Good day to everyone ;-)

I'd like to present myself as a new registered user of BPN...
I'm from Montreal and I dived into Photography a couple years ago. As my wife does birding, I started photographing bird and getting more interested. As it turns out, birding photography, along with travel and wildlife, are my favorite "inspirations"...

I found out about this website at a bird photography class in Montreal. I like how active the critique forum is and I think it will be a great experience and learning tool for me...

Cheers ;-)

Stephane Neron
Montreal, Qc

Daniel Cadieux
09-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Bonjour Stéphane, et bienvenue à BPN!

You've found the perfect place to learn and improve your bird/wildlife photography. Lots of helpful folks here willing to offer tips and suggestions. Don't be afraid to comment on others' images too as that is also a valuable learning tool.

Looking forward to some of your images :-)

P.S. You can send a Private Message (PM) or e-mail to Al Forns for him to change your user name to your real name.

Stephane Neron
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Merci beaucoup!

I'm quite glad... I posted my first picture on the Eager to learn forum yesterday... I'm amazed at how much constructive feedback and participation there is here.... The warm welcome sure makes it feel homy...

A+ ;-) Stephane

Raymond Barlow
09-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Merci beaucoup!

I'm quite glad... I posted my first picture on the Eager to learn forum yesterday... I'm amazed at how much constructive feedback and participation there is here.... The warm welcome sure makes it feel homy...

A+ ;-) Stephane

I gotta say this is funny!

Stephane Neron
09-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Just in case it was misunderstood.... HOMY as in "feeling at home".... LOL...

alain vandal
09-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Bienvenue Stephane, from an other montrealer

Stephane Neron
09-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Merci ;-) Small world....! What birding spots would you recommend around town at this time ?

Stephen Stephen
09-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Bienvenue Stéphane à BPN. I'm sure that you'll learn a lot from the members here. I know that I have.

alain vandal
09-21-2009, 08:14 AM
I'L said all the parc nature in the island, la rivière des milles îles (terrebonne, etc...). we are at the migration season so the usual spring spot at good.