PDA

View Full Version : Treman State Park Little Waterfalls

Ed Cordes
09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
This is another lesser known waterfalls in the Finger Lakes region of NY State. Treman State park is known for it much larger falls. I like this one due to its quaint 3 cascades and gentle curve.

1DMK2 with 17-40 @ 34mm. evaluative metering at ISO 100 and EV -2/3; f13 and 0.8sec. Tripod, mirror lock up, remote release. Polarizer used. Cropped for composition.

Thanks for looking. C&C most welcome and appreciated.

Wheeler McDougal Jr.
09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Ed, I can't find much wrong with this, I only wish it were mine. The falls act as a entry into the scene as a road would. I like the ground cover and you have done a fine job in blurring the water, but not too much. Great job on this one. I wil look forward to more postings.

Roman Kurywczak
09-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey Ed,
Very nice flow of the falls through the frame and the lushness and layers of hte greenery is very nice. I may darken the FG greenery just a touch....but this was very nicely composed!

Robert Amoruso
09-13-2009, 08:05 AM
I like the falls positioning in the frame and its flow through the frame. I would suggest Roman is correct on the contrast adjustment.

Ed Cordes
09-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks Guys, I have toned down the FG green stuff and printed. It looks much better.