Max Aperture Value : 3.4
Metering Mode : Multi Segment
Light Source : Auto
Flash : Flash was not fired
Focal Length : 105.0 mm
ColorSpace : -1
Sensing Method : One-chip color area sensor
Lens : Nikkor 105mm/f2,8 VR

Not the best light, but this little lizzards love the warmth of the sun, and don't get out until it is really warm.

Julie Kenward
09-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Very nice, Adrian! I like the range of colors on his body and the nice crisp details of his skin. You even managed to get a catchlight in his eye! I also think you got down probably as low as you could so bravo on that as well.

I personally would have left a little more room on the left side of the frame for him to "walk in to" and might take a bit more off the top just to really bring a pano feel to the composition. Nicely done overall. He's a charming little guy!

One other suggestion...you might try a shadows/highlight adjustment just to see if you can bring the harsh shadows underneath his face and belly down just a bit. I think that would give the overall impression of a little softer light.

Christopher Miller
09-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Nice work, Adrian. Love the low angle and eye contact. Great details on the lizard. You did well with the light under the circumstances, and I agree with Julie's suggestions.

Adrian David
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Thank you very much!
Julie, the shadows under the lizard, are so dark that I could not get anything out of them ,without compromising the realism of the image...