PDA

View Full Version : The Palm Beach Lifestyle

Harold Davis
09-05-2009, 04:31 PM
The wife and I rode out to the beach today looking for some photographic opps. Stopped in the middle of A1A and snapped five images to make this HDR. Pretty sure that was unlawful, but no one saw me!!:D Have no idea who lives here, but i guess they got the jack!!!!

Gus Cobos
09-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Excellent composition, image, capture and processing as an HDRI...very, very nice...so...is this the house you are planning to buy in the not so distant future???:D:):cool:

Harold Davis
09-05-2009, 06:47 PM
yep!! house warming party next weekend. all my miami friends must bring furnishings and the first 360 payments!!!! that ought to cover it.:D

Juan Carlos Vindas
09-05-2009, 07:16 PM
What a property! Love the pattern on the bricks.

Richard Waas
09-06-2009, 07:16 AM
Beautiful HDR Harold. I've got the wine, see you at the open house. One thing though, is it my eye or does the image look like it needs some CCW rotation.

PS: What room do you want me to put the bean bag chair? Richard

Harold Davis
09-06-2009, 07:33 AM
One thing though, is it my eye or does the image look like it needs some CCW rotation.

PS: What room do you want me to put the bean bag chair? Richard

you are the GC!! i leveled it using the roof line. maybe the foundation is off.:eek:

the bean bag goes in the living room in front of the 13" black and white TV with rabbit ears:D

denise ippolito
09-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Harold, Really nice HDR! I like the leading lines of the driveway-

Mark Fuge
09-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Harold, nice image and application. What kind of car do you drive and what is your license number??? :D

I must admit I had the same CCW impression. But on blowing it up, note that the south roof is level, but it does not line up with the top of the "level" north roof. :eek: I think that is the main issue. The steps also do not have consistent risers at the curb, due to the slope (can I say that in the flatlands of Florida? :confused:) of the driveway!

You included two applications in the image. Nice HDR and a nice optical illusion! ;)

Alfred Forns
09-06-2009, 03:33 PM
.. Harold you did better this time than when you stopped for the kites :) Nice house !!!