PDA

View Full Version : Here is who has been keeping US busy!

Katherine Enns
09-04-2009, 08:24 AM
HI everyone, sorry to be so absent: this is my beautiful granddaughter, Afeni Malika Saleem, age 8 months.... This (and work) is whats kept me from posting photographs. She is a charmer And just in time (sort of) for kids week.

Our little Fey is our first grandchild! Caught here in an extremely rare reflective and still moment, all the rest of the photographs of this girl are blurred! Oh yes, almost forgot, our dear daughter is here too...lol! AND dear son-in-law arrives today to take them all home again...

Canon Xsi with flash
f/4
1/200 s
ISO 400
24-105 @ 35 mm

denise ippolito
09-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Katherine, She is beautiful and I just love the print outfit!!

Alfred Forns
09-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Gorgeous girl Kat ... and looks like she is getting ready to pounce :) love those hands !!

Gus Cobos
09-04-2009, 06:05 PM
A beautiful little lady indeed Katherine. God bless her...she looks like she is ready for trouble, she's just planning her next move...:eek::D:p:cool:

Katherine Enns
09-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Thank you Denise, Alfred and Gus. A grandchild is a great treasure!

PS Denise, I bought the little dress in BabysRUs in Spokane Washington on the way down to pick them up. If there were stores like that where I live, I would be in debtors prison soon :)

Judy Lynn Malloch
09-06-2009, 12:48 PM
What a beautiful little girl and I can not think of a lovelier way to spend time than with her. Love this capture.