PDA

View Full Version : Sunset NB

Ted Scalzo
08-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Canon MK IIN
300 2.8 2x
f/8 1/3200 ISO 400
Hand held
Beautiful skies and colors as all the colonies took to the skies.

Roman Kurywczak
08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Hey Ted,
So that's what it looks like in the PM! I'll have to get there for the afternoon one of these days! Color is great and maybe would like the sun a little lower....to include top cloud above sun and while I like 3 of the skimmer silhouettes the one closest to the LH edge would have to go for me......either the magic eraser (Clone/patch tools).....or my preference cropp off the bottom only eliminating entire bottom silhouette......this strengthens the skimmer/sun impact w/o drawing my eye to the left too much and still gives them plenty of fly-in room. Nice job on the exposure too and all in all well composed!

Kaushik Balakumar
08-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Love the clouds and the half seen sun. Beautiful colours to aid this silhouette.
Personally (for my tastes), I would render the silhouetted birds darker (to more perfect black).

Rene Quenneville
08-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Beautiful sky and sun. I vote fror removing the bottom part and #4 bird. They say that odd numbers usualy make better composition. Increasing the black is also a good idea.

Kyle Marie Barcelos
08-29-2009, 08:12 PM
I would also take the LL bird out, and darken the other birds, the color is beautiful and love the suns position w/the clouds above it, nice job:)