Av( Aperture Value ) 7.1
Metering Mode Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation +1/3
ISO Speed 250
Lens EF300mm f/4L USM
Focal Length 300.0mm

Manos Papadomanolakis
08-25-2009, 09:25 AM
beautiful details on the whites,lovely pose and moment...I would prefer to clone the grass on the left side,always for my taste!

Harshad Barve
08-25-2009, 09:42 AM
lovely moment & beautiful details
Agreed with Manos on cloning
TFS

Lorant Voros
08-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Sweet picture of returning home and nice species. Would have been even better if you'd have eye contact from all 3 chicks. Indeed nice detail in the whites and one more vote for cloning. Nice work.

Erich Stevens
08-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Alejandro,

Great exposure w/detail in blacks and whites. Definitely get rid of the green on the left edge. Excellent work!

Kiran Poonacha
08-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Beautiful shot, loved the wing up pose with a great natural pose which adds well to this, the nest and chicks put it over the top, good expo too.. congrats...

Stu Bowie
08-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Sweet light, and in turn, very well exposed. I like the interaction between parent and chicks. Yep eight eyes would have been first prize. I vegatation on the left doesnt bother me.

Juan Aragonés
08-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Alejandro you did a very good job with the exposure of this bird, lots of details in both the blacks and white areas of the plumage. The warm light of the morning (?) is fantastic but I am not sure about the green stuff at the left. I like a lot the position of the legs and the raised wings adding action to the scene. The branch in the foreground of the nest is a bit distracting because overlaps with the chicken. Muy buen trabajo y bienvenido a bordo!

David Fletcher
08-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Alejandro you did a very good job with the exposure of this bird, lots of details in both the blacks and white areas of the plumage. The warm light of the morning (?) is fantastic but I am not sure about the green stuff at the left. I like a lot the position of the legs and the raised wings adding action to the scene. The branch in the foreground of the nest is a bit distracting because overlaps with the chicken. Muy buen trabajo y bienvenido a bordo!
:) Well, the bits I understand I feel empathy with. Welcome btw. First time I have seen your work and a wonderful shot to start with.

Alejandro Gonzalez Alzaga
08-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Hello;: Many thanks for your advises, I agree very much with them and they are very usefull for me. I will try to dedicate more time on this site in order to learn and to give back all your time. I have done some of the adjustments I understand needed to be done after reading your advises and I will mucho apreciate your valuable opinions.
Regards. Alejandro
http://www.esterosibera.com/fotos/formosa/_MG_7590edit.jpg
http://www.esterosibera.com/fotos/formosa/_MG_7590edit.jpg

Ramon M. Casares
08-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Ale, it is very dificult for me to enjoy this shot as I could've gone to that trip but I was left out hahahaahha...
Not, really, an maazing image of a VERY dificult species specially the natural moment captured it is simply behond outstanding. Light, pose, detail, colors, natural story, all is simply perfect, repost looks great IMO.
Congratulations!