1D Mark III
300mm 2.8 IS
1.4x Teleconverter
F/4
1/1000
ISO 200

Daniel Cadieux
08-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Hi Edgar, let me welcome you to BPN! Before we start, I've removed one of your images as we allow only one per thread (except for reposts where suggested improvements have been imlemented to the original image). Having two images in the first pane is also the reason no thumbnail was generated at first.

Good looking Killdeer, and I like the calling pose. The blotch of mud on the bill shows the viewer that this guy was most likely feeding. Exposure and sharpness both look great. For me a better head angle (HA) and lower perspective (if getting lower was an option at that location) would have been good things to have here. If your personal ethics permit it you could also eliminate the branch shadow in lower right corner (LRC).

I'm looking forward to more of your images Edgar - and don't be shy to comment on other's offerings as we are all here to learn :-)

Harshad Barve
08-25-2009, 05:45 AM
Edgar , warm welcome to BPN
Lovely first post to start with, Daniel covered most of the points and agreed
Another suggation from me , You can post 1024 pixel wide image here
thanks for sharing

edgar-junior
08-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Thank's guys for the welcome and appreciated the comments

Axel Hildebrandt
08-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Welcome to BPN, Edgar! Very nice first post, I like the open beak, eye contact and sharpness and wish for a lower angle and softer light. Keep them coming!