PDA

View Full Version : Henry Flagler's Personal Car Final Pic

Richard Waas
08-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Here is my last image of the railroad car. Also 3 image handheld HDR. Techs are the same as others. Got run out, closing time. Have to go back. Enjoy....

Harold Davis
08-17-2009, 02:44 PM
all i could wish for is a little more to the left. almost cutting the door and the light fixture.

i dont know if anyone ever pays attention to your compositions, but i think they should. the seats draw you right through the frame. i'm sure you didnt do that on purpose!:)

Richard Waas
08-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Next time I'm bringing my 14mm. The 24mm didn't quite cut it. This was not my favorite shot. Thanks for noting the comps. I've really been working on them. I look at my images from a year ago and I can really see the difference. I wonder if the seats open into beds like the upper berths? Thanks Harold....

Lance Peters
08-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Richard - another nice HDR - once again has that feel to it.
This one leaves me wanting to see the complete couch in the foreground - probably wasn't possible I would guess.
Enyoyed the Series - well done :)

Gus Cobos
08-17-2009, 04:48 PM
This is sweet Mr. Waas,
Yes next time do use a wider lens...:eek::D If I may add, just a tad of CW rotation...good show...you are doing quite well with your HDRI...keep up the good work...:cool:

Cheryl Slechta
08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Richard, this was a great series. I love your handling of HDR. (And I'd love to take a ride in that train!)

Oscar Zangroniz
08-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Great series my friend. This one is the winner IMO.

Alfred Forns
08-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Sure came up with some great ones and I'm impressed by the hand holding ability !!! Sweet !!!

Jackie Schuknecht
08-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Very nice series Richard. Love to be there when it was operating. Must have been one wealthy guy. Good HDR work BTW.