Canon 5D, 24-105mm, ISO 400, 1/250, f11
PP: no crop, contrast, colours, sharpness
Have also a verctical version.

http://www.pbase.com/milv/image/114233088.jpg

Best!
Milan

Dave Mills
08-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Hi Milan, I like your basic comp on this showing a diagonal tree line The reddish trunks in the backround add to the image's interest. I would like to see a vertical since this type of image lends itself to that...

Rich Ikerd
08-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Very nice Milan - the simplicity of the image is the key here. I'm with Dave in wanting to see a vertical - the top of the image seems to be where all the wonderful golden light is.

Milan V
08-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks!
Look like that you expect too much:) It was no special light, actually it was no sun, what was good, otherwise it will be a lot of shadows. In the bg in the crowns was just white-grey light. Due this I clip upper part of trees.
Is possible to post one more photo directly here?

Julie Kenward
08-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Milan, if it is the same scene but a different comp that's fine. If it's a whole other area of the forest then you need to start a new thread.

I, too, would have liked to have seen this in a vertical but I do like the progression of colors from top to bottom with the green to the gray to the red.

Roman Kurywczak
08-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey MIlan,
just hit go advanced below the reply bpx and it will have a mange attachments box to upload another image. I like the seperation that you achieved in the trunks and how they move through the frame. I would have also said vert...but I read your reply...so nice job not introducing the white tops.