PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping quarters

Ákos Lumnitzer
08-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Funny where cats like to sleep. Just as I was leaving for work this morning, I noted Lucy using some empty cardboard boxes as her snooze cave. She is a crack up. Always sleeping in weird places. (taken with my camera phone) NO PP. :D

denise ippolito
08-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Animals are cute aren't they!!

Alfred Forns
08-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Always wondered why they do that !!!! Tatiana loves to nap on the TV converter box Imagine its the warmth !!!

Kerry Perkins
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Ákos, that is classic cat behavior! My Leeloo likes to hang out on my suitcase the whole time I am home, which sadly is only the weekend. She barely moves until Sunday night when I have to put the clothes back in there!

Al, Leeloo used to sleep on top of our satellite box and it would overheat! I had to move it inside of a cabinet to keep her off. Cats have a high body temp to begin with and then they like to get even hotter!

Harshad Barve
08-12-2009, 08:30 AM
You are too good with cellphone cam bhai :)
TFS

Gus Cobos
08-12-2009, 01:23 PM
This is normal Akos, my kitties sleep under the bed...:eek: they think like dogs...:D:cool:

Harold Davis
08-12-2009, 05:20 PM
i see prescription diet z/d. i sure hope you dont have to buy that stuff. i have two cats on it. i have to give an arm and part of a leg every month for that stuff!!!

Ákos Lumnitzer
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
i see prescription diet z/d. i sure hope you dont have to buy that stuff. i have two cats on it. i have to give an arm and part of a leg every month for that stuff!!!

Nah, Biscuit, the dog that was kissing me in a previous post has to be on it. Most commercial foods make him sick, well he has really runny poops. ZD costs about AUD60.00 for the tray and he easily eats a can a day. Then he also has ZD dry biscuits, which cost AUD100 for an 8kg (17lb) bag. That is TWICE the price of premium dry food like Eukanuba or Science Diet. It is darn expensive alright, but we love him and he must be looked after. :)