PDA

View Full Version : Angelica

Alfred Forns
02-07-2008, 07:14 PM
You have met Tatiana Here is Angelica Loves to pose for the camera Has always a desire to appear in
cat food commercials !!!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Awesome looking lady !!!! Angelica looks like a real pro in front of the camera and should definitely be in demand for the commercials. Love this Alfred !

Robert Amoruso
02-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Cute kitty.

Nonda Surratt
02-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Lovely lady

Josh O'Donnell
02-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Aw, she looks like a sweet little kittie.

Mike Boyce
02-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Alfred,

What a sweet photo! I've always felt that the eyes of cats are incredible. I really loke the way you have zeroed in on her eye, and kept everything else soft.

I'm sure you've read about all the birds that cats kill every year. I used to believe that front de-clawing, nutering, hanging a bell around my cats neck made my cats safe outside with all its beauty and splender.

I was wong!

I now know that such "protected" cats are still a problem to birds and other wildlife. It was hard for me to do, but since I love both domestic cats and wildbirds, I know keep my cats indoors at all times, and still "protect" them as described just in case they do get out.

I'm fairly confident that you and Fabs do similarly, and I just wanted to make the point in case others reading these posts are not so enlightened, might become so.

Thanks for the image.

Mike

Alfred Forns
02-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Good point Mike Both girls have been 100% indoor It is good for all Besides the harm to the birds is brutal on the cats themselves The life expectancy goes way down when they roam outside !!!

Lana Hays
02-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Al
She is an "angel". I need to get an image of my "Devil child" that adopted me in the middle of nowhere in MI last summer. I ended the trip early to bring the "little guy" home.

Alfred Forns
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Proud of you Lana Would have expected nothing else !!!!!!!

David Kennedy
02-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Alfred, I've warned you that you're responsible for instigating a Kitten War (http://kittenwar.com/) :D Here's my girlfriend's calico: