PDA

View Full Version : National Seashore - Merritt Island, Florida

Mark Fuge
08-03-2009, 08:46 AM
This is one of the most beautiful beaches we have found in Florida. It is just north of KSC and protected by the NASA launch clear zone land area. It is pristine and usually there is plenty of open beach to call your own. We like this area of the beach as there are people to watch, but other areas you are on your own. It streaches for miles.

Enjoy!

We hope someday you can! ;)

Gus Cobos
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I love this type of shore fishing...all thats missing is the lounge chair and the cooler with some ice cold ones for a little bit of R & R...:eek::D...I like the perspective with the vertical capture...:cool:

Alfred Forns
08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Looks peaceful and quiet !!! ... and I' sure fishing is good !!!

Mark Fuge
08-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks Gus,

The cooler is there and the lounge chair is off camera. ;)

Thanks Al,

Not sure about the fishing as I do not partake of that sport.

Ákos Lumnitzer
08-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Great place by the look of it. Ah fishing. I no longer participate. Just cannot bring myself to cut the throat of a fish. Brrrr. :(

Mark Fuge
08-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Great place by the look of it. Ah fishing. I no longer participate. Just cannot bring myself to cut the throat of a fish. Brrrr. :(

Not my total reason Ákos, but agree. I eat what others catch and clean! ;) Besides there are only so many hours in a day and so many pixels to take. Photography has taken the place of most of my past life. I use to golf and live on a golf course, but haven't played since we moved here. Photography does that! :eek: ;) :D