PDA

View Full Version : New Family Member

Oscar Zangroniz
08-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Back in May we lost Tyson, one of our regular doberman of old age. A couple of weeks ago one of my daughters showed up with this rat at the house. Now Baily is our newest member.

Alfred Forns
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
A beauty and I'm sure has won the heart of the family already !!!!! :)

Gus Cobos
08-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Baily is the new king of the house...so watch out and thread lightly...:D:cool:

Axel Hildebrandt
08-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Don't step on him, he's pretty small for a doberman. :)

Ákos Lumnitzer
08-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Is this a Dobermann or Miniature Pinscher?

Did you know that the Doberman got its name from a man who used to collect Taxes from memory and the breed was developed for him to protect him on his rounds? OR so I am led to believe. :) Sounds like a handful of a little pup!

denise ippolito
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Oscar, So sorry for your loss. Looks like you'll have your hands full with that beauty!! Sweet image and I'm sure Baily is already in your hearts!!

Jackie Schuknecht
08-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Looks pretty cute to me Oscar!

Kerry Perkins
08-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey OZ, that is one cute pup! Sure looks like a Min Pin!? Very nice image as well!

Jim Poor
08-03-2009, 08:29 PM
From the AKC website:

Although the roots of the breed are relatively obscure, it is thought that the Doberman Pinscher originated in Germany around 1900, taking its name from tax collector Louis Dobermann of Apolda, who desired a medium size dog to perform as a guard dog as well as companion. Breeds utilized to develop the Doberman Pinscher may have included the old shorthaired shepherd, Rottweiler, Black and Tan Terrier and the German Pinscher.

Is this a Dobermann or Miniature Pinscher?

Did you know that the Doberman got its name from a man who used to collect Taxes from memory and the breed was developed for him to protect him on his rounds? OR so I am led to believe. :) Sounds like a handful of a little pup!