PDA

View Full Version : The Mosquito and the Egret

Bill Lockhart
01-02-2008, 05:04 AM
I think I put this in the wrong forum! Will a moderator switch for me? Sorry, I can't delete. Bill

http://www.bill.lockharts.com/data/0180.jpg

Alfred Forns
01-02-2008, 08:59 AM
I like the pose and head angle very much Also you got one awesome looking bird in full breeding plumage !!!! Exposure on the whites is excellent making for great looking whites Might use more room up top if you have it !!!!

Lana Hays
01-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome, Bill
Very nice....and it's certainly sharp with nice detail since I could pick out the mosquito. I like Al's suggestion of a little more room on top. I'm always a fan of a dark and even black BG so I like this. The exposure looks good....but I'm on a dark monitor at school so you may take the next comment with a grain of salt. I'm debating whether the darkness adds to the mood or if it needs a little brightening.....again it's hard to say with my computer.

Jim Neiger
01-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi Bill,

Nice bird, pose, and exposure. I like the detailed look at the Egret's breeding plumage. The green lores add much to the image and the mosquito adds interest. I would like to see the tech info for the image and some info about where it was made, etc. I think it's a little tight all around.