PDA

View Full Version : Great Kiskadee

Adams Serra
07-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I am setting up some bird feeder in my back yard and this is my first costumer:D
They love papaya.

Mark III
600 x 2tc
F 8.0
Iso 400
1/1000s
Manual Exposure

All comments are appreciated

Brian Barcelos
07-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Adam, Very lovely subject and great exposure. Head angle and sharpness are great. I'd like a little more room to the right were he is looking into. Congrats.

Brian

Gyorgy Szimuly
07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Beautiful image. Love the sharpness very much. Bg rocks.
Wish a bit less room on the left and a the same size as a plus on the right.

Szimi

Loukie Viljoen
07-31-2009, 12:00 PM
Beautiful image, just a small tip, the left over spots where leaves were removed from the perch or where they fell off, especially next to his right leg, just wet your finger with saliva, rub into the ground make a little mud paste and mask the white areas, just a hint. More space would be nice as we were told "lebensraum"

Phil Ertel
07-31-2009, 01:42 PM
I am going to go againist the trend and state that I like the composition as is. The bird is lovely. Nice psoe with good details. I also like the two tone background. Thanks for sharing.

Aidan Briggs
07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Perfect exposure, sharpness, and HA. The only thing that bugs me is the cut off stem.

Fabs Forns
07-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Love ethe angle formed by the head turn. Very neat and prisitne, well exposed and composed.
Good luck with the feeder :)

Nagesh Mula
07-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Its a beautiful picture with a very good HA and nice exposure with sharpness. Hope to see more good pics.

Francis Bossé
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
I love this species! Well done in all aspect but if this was mind I might have put bird a bit lower in the frame. You know cover page need a title! :D

Adams Serra
08-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Beautiful image, just a small tip, the left over spots where leaves were removed from the perch or where they fell off, especially next to his right leg, just wet your finger with saliva, rub into the ground make a little mud paste and mask the white areas, just a hint. More space would be nice as we were told "lebensraum"
Loukie,
Thanks for the tip.

Gal Shon
08-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Very good exposure, super sharp, light and colors.
since it's in your backyard I would try and photogarph from higher ground (for a higher angle).
In this one I might cut some from the bottom and add some to the top.