PDA

View Full Version : Water Reflections...

Mirenchu Fernandez
07-28-2009, 06:27 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3592/3766627355_020a61d376_b.jpg
Playing with Photoshop...

Gus Cobos
07-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi Lady Mirenchu,
I like this as presented. I love the painterly look and application on your beautiful lady...I like the composition, image and capture...the inverted, backward rotation and placement in frame with it's complimentary delicate reflection is superb...the feel is off the charts...also the back lighting out lining the petals, gives it a very nice touch...the color rendition is very good and so is the texture...well done...proud of your...your Photoshop skills have come a long way and are improving....proud of you...keep up the good work...:):cool:

Dave Mills
07-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Mirenchu, Agree with Gus's comments but would like to see a bit more room all around.I would also get rid of the small circle near the highest petal.

Jackie Schuknecht
07-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Nice colours and framing Mirenchu. I like the bright pink and green together. Nice PS work to get the reflection in the water. Might agree with Dave, just a little too tight. Nice to see you in OOTB.

Christopher Miller
07-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Nice reflection and colors. Like the BG. Agree with Dave on adding some more room. Nice job on this!

Mark Fuge
07-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Mirenchu,

I would agree with the above, or I would clip the top of the top flower to agree with the clip of the bottom one on the bottom of the frame.

If you expand the frame, as suggested, I would clone portion of the bottom flower to match the top one, as to the clipped off portion. Otherwise, nice image.