PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Summertime - Results

Harold Davis
07-26-2009, 01:25 PM
this week was the toughest i had to ever judge!!!!! lots of great images submitted. there were 21 eligible entries. the most i have seen in a week that i was the judge. so here goes!! totally subjective, as everyone knows.

1st Place: Christopher Miller with Summer Susans (a wildcard for IOTW from OOTB)
2nd Place: Dave Philips with Summertime Flower
3rd Place: Indranil Sircar with on the water!
4th Place: Dan Brown with Sacramento Skyline liquified
5th Place: Indranil Sircar with leisurely on the beach

Honorable Mentions go to everyone participating!!!! Akos, Jackie, Cindy, Paul, Mark, Kerry, Cheryl and Lana......all great submissions!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel like being a judge for the week, please contact Denise and let her know. I will gladly step aside for a week to get someone else's point of view.

Dave Mills
07-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Harold, Thanks for your time and effort and congrats to all the winners and participants. Lots of talented folks participating which makes it even harder to come up with 1st 2nd etc. Again, Harold...good job!

Dave Phillips
07-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Good job Harold and thank you much sir....I know the difficulty in remaining subjective

Big congrats to Chris and all the others....win or lose, we all sure learn a lot here

Cheryl Slechta
07-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Congratulations to Chris, Dave, Indranil and Dan - all great images! And thanks Harold for a job well done!:)

Christopher Miller
07-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks, Harold, for doing a great job judging! Congrats Dave, Indranil, Dan and everyone else who participated!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Well done Harold. :) Thanks for your dedication and support.

Congrats you guys for taking out the race! :) Fabulous entries this week.

Paul Lagasi
07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks Harold, Congrats to all the winners and keep up the good work to all who participated...many great pieces of Art, I've enjoyed looking.....Paul

Dan Brown
07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Congrats to all the winners/HM's! Thanks Harold for your hard work! Great job!

Mark Fuge
07-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks and congrats to all.

Great week of images, as usual.

denise ippolito
07-27-2009, 04:32 AM
Harold, You did a great job as always sorting thru these great submissions is getting harder and harder. I didn't get a chance to comment on each entry but I did look in on everyone's!!
Congratulations Christopher Miller!!Beautiful image!! Your image will be the wildcard pick for IOTW as Harold said!!!
Dave Phillips, You continue to impress!!! Great images and your support is always so appreciated!!
Indranil and Dan, You guys are always on top!!Well done!
Everyone else, Great job!!The quality of the images are getting better and better!!

Fabs Forns
07-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to Mr. H for taking time off his busy Sunday to judge for us :) :) :)

(Too busy eating pollo)

Indranil Sircar
07-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Thanks Harold and congratulations to Chris, Dave and Dan. Another excellent week of outstanding images and learning.