PDA

View Full Version : Thank God!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-23-2009, 07:52 PM
That was the longest 12-odd hours I waited for BPN to come back online.

Phew. Made my day! :cool:

Mark Fuge
07-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Agreed, even on this side of the globe! :eek:

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-23-2009, 08:35 PM
I wrote a BPN downtime Haiku and cannot even post it yet! :D Bugger! :)

Kerry Perkins
07-23-2009, 08:52 PM
I was having heart palpitations! :eek::D

James Shadle
07-23-2009, 08:59 PM
We aren't there yet!
I'm working with both amphetamines and tranquilizers in my system right now!;)

Speed to keep me sharp and 'luuds to keep me from freaking out!

Just kidding about the drugs(or am I?), but we are working as hard as we can.
James

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
We know Captain! We know!

Roman Kurywczak
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey Akos,
I know the feeling! I was stuck in a hotel room in Alaska and had to play solitaire! I'm blaming the new modeator Dave Mills......ever since the announcement.....the sites been down!
James.....this too shall pass....after a billion sleepless hours by you!

Ed Cordes
07-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Had me worried as well. My body has now calmed down from its withdrawal symptoms of shakes and cold sweats which occurred during the down time. Thanks to the Captain for all his good work. The amount of behind the scenes work that must be done to maintain BPN must be enormous.

Thanks to all who keep it up and running. We all appreciate it.

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah Roman,

New mod appointed, Denise is away and the whole place falls apart. I want my money back! :D (joke)

Mark Fuge
07-24-2009, 07:44 AM
We aren't there yet!
I'm working with both amphetamines and tranquilizers in my system right now!;)

Speed to keep me sharp and 'luuds to keep me from freaking out!

Just kidding about the drugs(or am I?), but we are working as hard as we can.
James

Efforts greatly appreciated and problems understood.

This has been a bad computer week in our house as well. My wife started a new editing job this week and her brand new computer that she got on Monday went down. Mine has also been giving me headaches all week and has not been available for her use. Repair man coming today, after having her's for two days in the workshop. We are trying to get her's totally resolved at least ... Deadlines coming! :eek:

We may have to take a vote to impeach Dave, ;) if this keeps up with other computers. Either that or we need the name of the a good pharmasist in the area! :eek:

But again James, Appreciate all your responsive efforts.

Make A Great Day! ;)

Jackie Schuknecht
07-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Had to meditate to pass the time...........OMMMMMMMMMMMMM and stay calm:)

Kerry Perkins
07-24-2009, 11:28 AM
All kidding aside, many thanks to the Captain and Blake for keeping all the plates spinning and providing the best web site on the planet!!!

Grace Scalzo
07-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Site seems real snappy today, don't know what you did, but your efforts are appreciated! I actually had to concentrate on work yesterday, all day, with no BPN to divert my attention.

Jay Gould
07-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Artie, in a friendly exchange, told me that I was probably going to go stir crazy :confused: without BPN for the day. I told him that I had so much homework :p from BAA I and II, and APTATS that going stir was just not going to happen.

James, it was not a nice day being without BPN! :(

Thank you for doing the change over so quickly; what would we have done if it was down for two days?

Yikes!! :eek:

See you in two months. ;)

Christopher C.M. Cooke
07-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Do you guys go out taking photos or spend your time perusing BPN instead of using it as a valuable resource.

Please folks get a life and leave the poor admins alone.

Sounded a bit like kids without playtime on TV :)

ReureBlew
09-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Another recruit Ben? nice to see more people wanting to understand this beliefWhat are your thoughts on hylozoism though? Do seemingly non living things like rocks make up a part of God as well?