PDA

View Full Version : Hungary and Hortobagy

Valerio Tarone
07-22-2009, 12:23 PM
I know Sakertour organizes tours in Hungary. I photograph either wildlife either insects, macro, flowers, landscapes.
So, could you advice a period to there? probably it's different since what kind of subject I prefer, ..my holidays, probably, will only in summer 2010. N.B. I've tried also to contact Bence Mate: no answer, NEVER.
Thanks to everyone would like advice,

Gyorgy Szimuly
07-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Janos Olah is a pro leader of Sakertour (a friend of mine :) ) I could recommend them as they have hides at various places you you can select of different species. Landscapes could also be very nice at Hortobágy. At least I love it :)

Drop a mail to Jano, he will answer you for sure. Should you need any further info just let me know.

BR, Szimi

Giulio Zanni
07-24-2009, 04:10 PM
I have been to Hortobagy three times in the past eight months and I'll probably go back before the end of the year. Highly recommended: great place, great hides and great people. People from Sakertour will do their best to accommodate you.

Giulio

Manos Papadomanolakis
07-26-2009, 02:05 PM
I was in Hortobagy last April.......Highly recommended and from me!!!

Valerio Tarone
08-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Thank you Gyorgy, Giulio, Manos. If I well understand every season has its own mood. Do you know also Bialowiza(Poland) ?

Manos Papadomanolakis
08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Yes Valerio....for me the best season is May..but every season has it`s own beauty!!!

palankaizs
08-31-2009, 05:32 PM
That is not a question, Sakertour is the best choice here in Hungary.
But if you would like to photograph wildlife also, pls do not hesitate to send me a mail.
palankai.zsolt@gmail.com