PDA

View Full Version : Black Kite. (second picture)

Haim Ziv
07-21-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.haimziv.com/hzv_c-3462.jpg
Copyright © 2009 Haim Ziv - WWW.BIRDS-PHOTOS.COM

Mark II 600mm + Extender 1.4 f6.3 1/2500 ISO200 HH, little crop.
Add some canvas at the top.

Thank you for looking.

Randy Stout
07-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Haim:

Nice banking pose, tail spread. The image doesn't seem to be critically sharp to my eye. I know it isn't a crop issue or from shutter speed! Did you need to do some extensive post processing/noise reduction here?

From a comp. stand point, I would prefer a bit more room to the right and below.

Thanks for sharing!

Randy

Haim Ziv
07-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Haim:

Nice banking pose, tail spread. The image doesn't seem to be critically sharp to my eye. I know it isn't a crop issue or from shutter speed! Did you need to do some extensive post processing/noise reduction here?

From a comp. stand point, I would prefer a bit more room to the right and below.

Thanks for sharing!

Randy

Thank yo Randy,
No noise redaction.
Post process: from Raw to JPG some level and a smart sharp with PS, little crop and add some canvas at the top.
It's look pretty sharp on my monitor.
Once more thank you.

Ramon M. Casares
07-21-2009, 04:19 PM
I love the pose and species, good detail and although it looks sharp, on my monitor it looks oversharpened, also I would ad more room all arround.
Congratulaitons, very powerfull pose.

Diego Torrentes
07-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi Haim:

I like the pose very much and I think is a very good image. I also agree with folks that seems to be a bit oversharpened or maybe could be that I don't recognise the colors of this bird. Anyway very well done.

Bye,

Fabs Forns
07-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Very nice pose and eye contact. Agree on it being over sharpened, that's probably what Randy referred to.
Good to see you :)

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-21-2009, 07:32 PM
It does appear too sharp Haim. Great pose bud. A little tight on the RHS for me though. THanks for sharing.