PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Summertime/Hydrangeas

denise ippolito
07-20-2009, 08:58 AM
I did a DAP treatment on this and then ran it thru Topaz Simplify to brighten the colors and soften the lines. It reminds me of sitting on the porch drinking lemonade. :)

Lana Hays
07-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Denise
I was thinking more along the lines of sitting on the porch drinking Long Island Iced Tea!! I do like the colors and effect that DAP has on images. This has a wonderful summertime feel.

Dave Mills
07-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Denise, Beautiful use of color and a nice choice to have the fence post off center. I also like the tight composition. I looked up the DAP plug in and was interested but it seems they don't make it for a mac...

denise ippolito
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi Denise, Beautiful use of color and a nice choice to have the fence post off center. I also like the tight composition. I looked up the DAP plug in and was interested but it seems they don't make it for a mac...

Dave, It's a stand alone program also-don't know if that helps, but Kerry Perkins runs Mac and he got it up.

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
This is so typical of your creativity D. I love the feel of the image and you always give it just the right amount of special treatment to pop it past the point of greatness. :)

I love lemonade, though I never had iced tea. that sounds neat.

Fabs Forns
07-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Very summery, nothing like Hydrangeas to evoke a feeling of summer :)
The fence is the icing on the cake ;)

Cindy Cone
07-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Perfect summertime image, Denise. Wonderful colors. The combination of DAP and Simplify worked well