PDA

View Full Version : THEME: Flipped Grandma

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-16-2009, 04:55 PM
PLEASE FORGIVE ME JACKIE! Your previous image inspired me to tinker. I just reread your post today and saw you used Lucis, which I have and never knew what to do with it until I remembered the grandma of the bride whose wedding i photographed last November. For the record. No prize for seconds! That's sweet with me. :)

Flipped granny, applied a Lucis Art filter, saturated lips and eyes (eyes max sat) and erased original eyes from below layer. They kind a look evil to me this way. :D I burnt some of the edges after the Lucis transform. I was adding another eye, like a cyclops - but with three eyes - triclops? But decided against it, looked silly.

So hope this is somewhat better than some of my more recent efforts. Even though I cannot think of an original idea. :o

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Here is the original portrait. She is a lovely looking older lady. Very photogenic face and pose. I think anyway, not that I would consider myself a "people" photographer guy.

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-16-2009, 05:00 PM
I also just did the cyclops version. She'd kill me for sure. :D

Jackie Schuknecht
07-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Yes I think she would kill you Akos. Love the look of the skin. Well done. She almost looks like she has stitches :eek:

Dave Phillips
07-16-2009, 06:12 PM
lol, she has a nice bronze tan!
Like Jackie, I see stitches too

denise ippolito
07-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Amazing!! I love the effect. I see stitches also!! Great idea and well executed!!!

Mark Fuge
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Might want to keep your doors locked at night! :eek: Just in case someone forwards a copy to her! ;) :D

Cindy Cone
07-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Great job, Akos! I love the skin texture and overall effect. I don't think it will make it into the bride's wedding album, though.

Dan Brown
07-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Great job Akos! But man, these human flips freak me out!!:eek::eek: