PDA

View Full Version : Theme Flip: Nutria Scream

Dave Phillips
07-13-2009, 07:29 PM
I can almost here the demonic scream of the nutria.......
14º rotation, flipped, oval selection, invert. radial blur,
mask layer to reveal/blend, flatten, pinch distortion,
flipped again to restore some lost symmetry, saturated eyes,
(and some forgotten steps) then....signed it!!

Thanks for looking in.....and you will "flip out" this week, just do it here in OOTB:D

Dave Phillips
07-13-2009, 07:29 PM
original for above
http://i27.tinypic.com/25vgo.jpg

denise ippolito
07-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Dave, I like what you did with the eyes!! The mouth does look like it's screaming!! I think the blur BG looks great!! I can't stop looking at it!! Those eyes!!!!!!!!!! Very cool!!!

Dan Brown
07-13-2009, 09:20 PM
This is quite a piece Dave! I like the blur BG. I know a few hunters that would probably hang this on the wall next to their favorite White-tail mount!

Fabs Forns
07-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Hehehe, You did wonders with this Nutria.
I bet you used the TMLTLAN filter :)

(Too Many Layers, Too Late at Night)

Impressive final result. You are so talented!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Dave, you are a freak man! (in a nice, and complimentary way of course) what can I say? This is unreal! :)

Lana Hays
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Dave
Just flippin awesome. The result is amazing. You must have really had an overactive imagination as a child that was just busting at the seams to get out with Digital Art......that or you're just one sick puppy!!!

Cindy Cone
07-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Great effects, Dave. Thanks for sharing some of the effects of your process. I'm new to this whole flip idea, but I'm definitely intrigued.

Jackie Schuknecht
07-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Cool Dave, the eye became the mouth, and the nose the ears. Should have left or put some duckweed in. Another interesting creation, which you never seem to run out of!!!:)