PDA

View Full Version : ...

Ramon M. Casares
07-12-2009, 09:30 PM
I eas not able to come up with a title, sorry :p
I created this image, today and I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Enjoy.

1/800Seg.
Av F5.0
+2/3
ISO 500
MarkII
300mm f4
ChairBlind

denise ippolito
07-13-2009, 02:34 AM
Ramon, Welcome to my world!! I think this is definitely a different perspective. I love seeing the talons coming into a very sharp perch-I wish there was just a bit more focus on the talons. But the image has interest and I like it. The BG colors are gorgeous!!

Lana Hays
07-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Ramon
I'm thinking that if the talons were just a tad more sharp....not much.....and the crop was tighter it might be even better. I don't think I need that much of the bird to know what's going to happen. Colors and action are wonderful.

Fabs Forns
07-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Different for sure. I may try to add some poster edges selectively, with less opacity on the perch.

Ramon M. Casares
07-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Nice Fabs, I am not into that kind of effects, but it is sure different and OOTB :)
Here's another image from that same day, I think that the first one is more powerfull though.

Ps: If posting two images in the same thread is not allowed, do remove this second one.

denise ippolito
07-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Ramon, It's hard to say as they both have their strong points. I think Lana nailed the critique!! I can see why you are drawn to this as the color tones are just gorgeous and the action great!