PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Axel and Roman

carole wiley
07-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't seem to have the ability to post images here, too bad because I went to Nickerson Beach this weekend to photograph the skimmers. I would like to thank Roman and Axel for all of their help and patience. They both answered countless PM's from me and without their help I would never have found the place. I have never seen anything like it.

Thank you both so much for your time, patience, and sharing.

Carole

denise ippolito
07-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Carole, I went there last week and it blew my mind!! I couldn't believe how awesome it is. Would love to see your images and membership is very inexpensive-and I am so glad I joined-not to pressure you as I don't get any kind of kick-back.It's just a fantastic site full of great info!!

carole wiley
07-13-2009, 06:37 AM
Denise,

I am a member, I used to be able to post and I did renew my membership, not sure what happened. I haven't tried to post for some time as my Mom who lived with me was ill. This is the first time I have tried to post in some time, I just figured I couldn't due to inactivity.

Axel Hildebrandt
07-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Carole,

I'm glad you found it and got to photograph the skimmers. You are currently listed as contributor which means your renewal didn't work for some reason. Please send a PM to James Shadle, I'm sure he can fix it. I look forward to seeing some images.

denise ippolito
07-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Denise,

I am a member, I used to be able to post and I did renew my membership, not sure what happened. I haven't tried to post for some time as my Mom who lived with me was ill. This is the first time I have tried to post in some time, I just figured I couldn't due to inactivity.

Carole , Sorry to hear about your Mom. I thought you were a member but when I saw you listed as a forum contributor I thought I was mistaken- I see Axel already guided you-Good luck and let me know if you have any problems. I just got back from there today!! Skimmer chicks-whooo hooooo!!!