PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Pet #4 - Ziggy

Kerry Perkins
07-12-2009, 01:54 AM
Ziggy is named for his erratic locomotion (translation - he bounces off of walls). He has been known to leap off of the back of a couch and on to the landing of the stairway with all the grace and style of Nureyev. What makes this even more impressive is the fact that he is a BIG boy, weighing 23 pounds the last time I weighed him.

He is the most vocal of our cats, and here he is talking to Carol after I asked her to stand behind me so he would look my way. We both swear that he says "momma" and "wow", but then we talk to cats... :D He also soaks up photons like a sponge and it's hard to get any detail on him, but I hope you get the idea! He's a lovable lug and a wild and crazy guy!!! :eek::D

denise ippolito
07-12-2009, 06:38 AM
Sounds like he is alot of fun!!Kerry I love his eyes with that dark coat!! Just beautiful. Pets fill up our hearts, don't they!!!

Alfred Forns
07-12-2009, 03:33 PM
A twenty three pound projectile :) Must be fun with him around :) Gorgeous eyes !!!!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-12-2009, 04:09 PM
23 pounds? What do you feed Ziggy? :D My biggest Tom is only around 15 pounds....Gosh, you have a Supercat Kerry. :)

Nice pose; I always loved black cats with those gorgeous eyes. He is probably asking for more food here? ;)

Fabs Forns
07-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Ziggy sounds like fun, he looks gorgeous too :)

Kerry Perkins
07-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Ákos, I just checked Ziggy on the scales and today he weighs in at 22 pounds. Must be working out... :)

I thought I might have been mistaken, but he is just a BIG boy and I don't ever see him eat that much. Guess he just eats a little but very often! He loves to jump on your stomach if you try to relax on the couch. When you get all that weight on those little paws - oof! :eek:

Gus Cobos
07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Love it Kerry, this kitty has style and has grace...:eek::D Love the eyes and the singing pose...:cool:

Christopher Miller
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Sounds like life is never dull with him around! :D Gorgeous kitty, Kerry.