PDA

View Full Version : Theme Blur: Yuca Leaves

Roman Kurywczak
07-11-2009, 11:31 AM
OK....I have to go shoot a few birds tomorrow.....this is out of control!!!:eek::D Took this yesterday also......a Yuca in my front yard....green with yellow edges...BG is a juniper bush. Canon 1D Mark lll with the Sigma 180mm macro, natural light, hand held, ISO 100 at f32 for 1/10 sec. Manually focused.

Cheryl Slechta
07-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Roman, I like the vertical feel to this and the contrasting shades of green. And trust me, it is VERY
ADDICTIVE:eek: I'm looking for weeds that'll make nice blurs everywhere and not paying attention to my driving
(luckily I live on a dirt road!).

denise ippolito
07-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Roman, I agree VERY ADDICTIVE!! Nice flow of the lines in the Variegated Yucca, nice BG flow also!! Does it need a hair off the top????;):confused: Just kidding!!:p

Dan Brown
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Creamy and dreamy Roman! I really like the smoothness of the major leaves! I see a few sharp lines in the upper half of the frame that are not quit consistent with the rest of the image, but this is a very minor thing! COOL.

Harold Davis
07-11-2009, 01:32 PM
it looks like really vertical fire!!! a little off the top? now that's just not like roman to crop something tight!!!!?:D

awesome blur. i love it. i guess i gotta go out and get a few this afternoon. got some ideas!!

Dave Phillips
07-11-2009, 08:34 PM
nice color harmony and motion....might be enhanced more by a
darkening of both bottom corners and a bit up the side....maybe
paint on a soft light gray layer?

bird blurs.....coming?

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Great stuff Roman! Love the tones of greens and the leafpoints. THanksfor sharing.

Julie Kenward
07-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Beautiful blur, Roman! I also think it needs a little off the top. You must be slipping Mr. "crops it to the bone." :D;):D