PDA

View Full Version : Normann

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-10-2009, 05:40 PM
I will definitely suggest that the next edition of any major dictionary put an image of our Burmese cat, Normann, next to the definition of the word LUNACY!

He is a total crackpot, seeing here doing one of his favorite tricks, walking the curtain rail and architrave. He walks forward to the end, then reverses to the top of the book case looking back every few steps to see how far he's got left.

He is a whacked-out feline, but cracks us up EVERY single day with his crazy antics.

Hope you enjoy my version of Looney Tunes. :D

denise ippolito
07-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Akos, He is a riot!! Does he ever fall?

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Akos, He is a riot!! Does he ever fall?

Nope. He is a total freak. In more than one way. A real sweetie though when he is in a mellow mood. :)

Dave Phillips
07-10-2009, 07:51 PM
awesome cat....a friend had one that would open overhead cabinet doors, get inside and close the door

Alfred Forns
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
They are fun Akos !!! High energy and unpredictable !! Our Russian Blue seems to have the same traits !!! :)

Kerry Perkins
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Love it! A real entertainer, that one!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks friends. :)

We had to change ALL door handles in the house to knobs, so that Normann cannot open them. He can (could) open doors even towards him. He plays fetch with a mouse too and sings like the late Pavarotti. :)

Alfred Forns
07-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Amazing !!!! ..... the Russian Blues are known for their fetching ability and opening doors. I've seen Warlock eyeing my keys and I just say .. don't you get any ideas :D:D:)

Kerry Perkins
07-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Yep, Leeloo opens cabinets and I have seen Ziggy give himself a drink from the bottled water dispenser! They copy us, I swear!!! :D Who knows what they do when we aren't around??? :eek: Don't leave any credit cards lying around!

Gus Cobos
07-11-2009, 10:26 AM
You should title this "Balancing Act"...:eek::D You have a natural born star...:D:cool: