PDA

View Full Version : Kokh's gentian

Valerio Tarone
07-10-2009, 12:22 PM
the stamen of a Koch's gentian. Perhaps it have should be better to have more DOFwith flash (as advised in Educational) but I had relied only on a good sunlight. Calm:the flowers are still there, I'll do it again!
70mm macro f2,8 tubes of prolung, ISO 200 s rgb manual foc. 6,3 1/100 -0,3 arrangemente of the histogram,
boosted brightness,sharpness,color, calor
C&critics!

BillTyler
07-10-2009, 01:14 PM
the stamen of a Koch's gentian. Perhaps it have should be better to have more DOFwith flash

I actually like the softness of this image, unless the goal is to illustrate a botany text. The intense yellows and blues are beautiful, it looks like the flower is filled with light. The only thing I would change is to remove some of the extraneous bits and pieces on the borders, either by cropping or cloning them away.

Bill

Julie Kenward
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
I totally agree with Bill. I think this is great as an "abstract" and love the blue/yellow combination. I, too, would suggest either cropping or cloning both top and bottom frames so the entire image is melded in that intense blue.

Alfred Forns
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
I love it as presented Could remove the extraneous items from corners but not sure how the empty space would look? Either way one fine image Different and works !!! Big Congrats !!!

Dave Leroy
07-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Very interesting looking photo. I like it, and I would also try removing the bits and pieces on the edges to see how that looks. Very nice. Dave

Anita Bower
07-11-2009, 04:37 AM
I love the colors and the abstract composition! Agree about the cloning. Nicely done.

Valerio Tarone
07-13-2009, 01:17 PM
thank you to all. I think you''l receive.as gift some flowers this summer.. And I will introduce my garden or butterfly-garden.