Canon EOS20d
1/250 f10
iso 100
tripod
18-55 @ 55mm
thanks a lot for the comment

Robert Amoruso
02-06-2008, 07:40 AM
This is a cool looking image and I like the inclusion of the moon. It does look unsharp and I am guessing that it might not have been sharpened.

I like the diagonal lines of the mountains from the lower left to upper right - diagonals are almost always strong visual elements in an image. On the right side I would not have framed it so close to the sunlight red-rock in the middle of the right edge. On the right I would have preferred to see more of the slope at the middle left edge or less of it. As it is now, it tends to just drop off abruptly. In the lower right there are two tree tops protruding into the frame - those can be cloned out.

Edges are very important in landscape images. You don't want small parts of elements protruding into the image. You also don't want to cut elements if a little more room could include them - example: you include all of a bush except the very bottom.

This is a well composed image. Thanks for posting.

Dario Marelli
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
This is a cool looking image and I like the inclusion of the moon. It does look unsharp and I am guessing that it might not have been sharpened.

I like the diagonal lines of the mountains from the lower left to upper right - diagonals are almost always strong visual elements in an image. On the right side I would not have framed it so close to the sunlight red-rock in the middle of the right edge. On the right I would have preferred to see more of the slope at the middle left edge or less of it. As it is now, it tends to just drop off abruptly. In the lower right there are two tree tops protruding into the frame - those can be cloned out.

Edges are very important in landscape images. You don't want small parts of elements protruding into the image. You also don't want to cut elements if a little more room could include them - example: you include all of a bush except the very bottom.

This is a well composed image. Thanks for posting.

Dear Robert
It's a pleasure for me read your comment about the image, I will try to made the correction as you seggest
thank you very much for the lesson
best regards

Robert Amoruso
02-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Your welcome and I am glad I could help. Thanks for thanking.