PDA

View Full Version : In the Bedrom of King

Harshad Barve
07-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Dear All
This picture made in Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh, India with D300, 600MM, ISO 200
Most of viewers dont like image of BIG CATS in which there is no action, but this one is special one for me.
I always feel so pleased to see these CATS sleeping pecefully in Bandhavgarh, their safest home on planet.
Look on their faces are just like kids sleeping peacefully. These are two cubs sleeping and spotlight on them.
After sometime when light became harsh , siblings woke up and offered me some lifers.
Watch for this place , Tigers in Spotlight series
No PP stunts to get black, underexposed image in camera at -0.7 and some level adjustments. Rest of forest was dark
All C & C are most welcome & appreciated.
Harshad <!-- / message -->

Alfred Forns
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I like it Harshad Has a good feel and makes you feel good !! Lighting does create a good mood and goes with the behavior !!! Not a big deal but might have wanted some light on the others face !! I like it a lot !!!

Kiran Khanzode
07-05-2009, 07:10 PM
I love the mood created by the lighting here. Well done !

Sid Garige
07-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Nice behavioral image. Well executed.

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Well captured Harshad. I so look forward to seeing more Tigers mate. Thanks for sharing. :)

Stu Bowie
07-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Perfect placement of light to show them up against their darker surroundings.

Sabyasachi Patra
07-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Harshad,
From the subjectline and thumbnail I was under the impression that a spotlight was used and was wondering how and where. My only wish is that the face was lighted.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

David Fletcher
07-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Photography is oft about light and this has it in abundance. Lovely.