PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Andy Warhol

Jackie Schuknecht
07-04-2009, 05:53 PM
I had this idea in my mind all week to try and simulate Andy Warhol. Took me a while to figure out how to get the effect. I could have gone all out with the colours but didn't. The one and only time I have used Illustrator to colour in the lily. Anyways here it is!

denise ippolito
07-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Jackie, I was wondering if anyone would put together an Andy Warhol. Very nicely done-you could also try to add some dimension and tilt a few boxes for a different effect if you want to try. But I do like it very much as presented. Cool!!!

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-05-2009, 03:52 AM
This looks neat Jackie and I am glad you worked long and hard for this visual extravaganza. I am not familiar with Andy's work though. thanks for sharing. :)

Dave Phillips
07-05-2009, 06:45 AM
lol Jackie....a Warhol was one I have done but not posted.
I like yours better, the tonality in the black bloom is nice

Harold Davis
07-05-2009, 08:55 AM
this had to take some time!!!! wow it looks great. had to look at it for a little bit. the changes were subtle at first, til i started noticing the tonalities in each blossom. awesome job. well done!!

Jackie Schuknecht
07-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks Harold, it took a ton of time, but once I have an idea I seem determined to figure it out. Appreciate your nice comment:)

Lana Hays
07-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Jackie
I'm beginning to think that you all have too much free time on your hands.....and too much creativity. I would have never thought of an Andy Warhol.......until I saw the thumbnail. I can only imagine the work this one must have taken. Excellent.

Gus Cobos
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Well composed and executed Lady Jackie, this must of taken you some time to do...but your efforts payed off...congrats...:cool: