PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

Jason Vaclavek
02-04-2008, 09:04 PM
I've posted this before but didn't get any response to it so I thought I would repost it here.:cool:

A few suggestions....

Can image file size be increased from 150kb to 200kb or more?

Also, could the SEARCH and NAVIGATION tool palletes be moved to the right hand side of the webpage? That should keep people from having to scroll horizontaly to read threads.

And, there are a lot of forums listed here on BPN, maybe too many but could alternating colors be set in place to seperate on forum from the next. Like a white then lt grey then white again? It would be nice to have this for the threads too. Keeps the web site forums from just blending in together.

Just a few ideas I had.

Jason
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Axel Hildebrandt
02-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Jason,

You might post this in technical support to make sure Blake sees it.

Jason Vaclavek
02-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Jason,

You might post this in technical support to make sure Blake sees it.
I did, A week or two ago.

Maxis Gamez
02-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi Jason,

I can tell you that Blake is working very hard on the new design and layout of the forum. Coding is not an easy task and I as a web designer can tell you that takes time. I can't speak for him but I know the steps!

Let's enjoy the forum as it is now and I'm sure we will enjoy even more when the changes are complete!! ;)

Thanks!

Axel Hildebrandt
02-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi Jason,

I can tell you that Blake is working very hard on the new design and layout of the forum. Coding is not an easy task and I as a web designer can tell you that takes time. I can't speak for him but I know the steps!

Let's enjoy the forum as it is now and I'm sure we will enjoy even more when the changes are complete!! ;)

Thanks!

I'm sure Blake has a lot of multitasking to do. I'm always glad to see that he gets a chance to photograph once in a while. :)