PDA

View Full Version : PK - Princess Kitty

Kerry Perkins
07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
This is our dedicated outdoor kitty. I rescued her from a place that I worked at about ten years ago. She was living in a pile of stuff that they had stored out behind the building. When I found her, we bonded instantly and to this day I am her favorite human. The sad thing is that she had been spayed, so I knew she was abandoned. The happy ending is that she has been in some of my OOTB images and makes an excellent subject as well as a very sweet pet! Some folks didn't like the name we gave her, so we'll just call her "PK". Some of you have seen the pictures and know what it stands for. ;)

Ákos Lumnitzer
07-01-2009, 10:36 PM
You are a wonderful man Kerry for making a difference to PK's life. You have a lifelong friend here indeed. Congratulations on this superb image as well.
Cheers mate.

denise ippolito
07-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Kerry, What a sweet story!!! I love the name PK-I think it suits her. Gorgeous fur and eyes!

Axel Hildebrandt
07-02-2009, 06:38 AM
I like her eyes and thanks for sharing the story.

Alfred Forns
07-02-2009, 07:26 AM
She has done well Love hearing success stories !!!! PK suits her just fine She does look Royal !!!

Ed Cordes
07-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Royal indeed! What wonderful coloring and such well kept fur. PK is lucky to have found you.

Judy Lynn Malloch
07-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all the BG history Kerry. She is lovely and it thrilled me to know that she found such a wonderful home. Love her coloring and her stunning eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Dave Phillips
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
PK has some fiery eyes.....and what a fiery coat too
Amazing how so many of the cats posted are rescued/adopted

Gus Cobos
07-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow, love those eyes...:cool:

Stu Bowie
07-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Why cant all mankind be like you and look after and rescue animals, and let them live happy lives. We often see the opposite to your story, and wonder what drives people to abandon animals. Im glad she has has been well looked after.

Jackie Schuknecht
07-03-2009, 10:10 AM
We all know who this is Kerry, she couldn't possibly be PK after looking at that face. Another happy ending here, so glad to hear about all the rescues.