PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, merci, gracias

Rene Quenneville
06-30-2009, 08:28 PM
I want to take a few moments to thank all the BPN participants and moderators. I have been part of this outstanding community for over a year and I am amazed by your friendlieness and expertise. Your generosity and willingness to share your knowledge with me are very appreciated. Thank you!

Because of your support and help, I have just won my first bird picture contest. This gannet portrait has been chosen picture of the month at Nikonians. You help me daily to become a better photographer. Keep on the good work!

Gus Cobos
06-30-2009, 08:43 PM
A very big congratulations to you Rene...from the heart...Am very proud of you...the bird looks superb, I like that up close and in your face pose...well done...now you have to raise the bar even higher....there is no looking back...yesterday passed now you are working in the today, so lets get cracking, I am challenging you...you are as good as today, not yesterday...:) so get to work and show me what you can really do...:D
Always the best to you,
Gus Cobos...:cool:

Fabs Forns
06-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Big congratulations, Rene, quite an accolade, you make us proud!!!!

denise ippolito
06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Rene, I am so happy for you. You are very deserving, your images are always top-notch as well as your sons. Big Congratulations and thankyou for sharing this fantastic news!!!!

Grace Scalzo
06-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Congrats, Rene. Well deserved award for this fine image!

Alfred Forns
06-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Big Congrats Rene We are proud of you !!!!

Ákos Lumnitzer
06-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Huge congrats René, it is a magnificent image, well deserved of that accolade. Well done and keep up the great work!

Kerry Perkins
07-01-2009, 12:48 AM
René, big-time congratulations to you! It is certainly well deserved. What a lovely image. I share your love for the people here, they are simply the best! As I recall, you are teaching your sons to be excellent photographers also, which is a wonderful thing.

Jackie Schuknecht
07-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Congrats Rene, and ditto all your comments! Well done!

Axel Hildebrandt
07-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Congratulations, René! I remember some of your images in this series. The contest win is well-deserved and thank you for the kind words!

Mark Fuge
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Awesome image, awesome effort. Congratulations!

Judy Lynn Malloch
07-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Big congratulations Rene and what a thrill for you I am sure. Beautiful image and composition !!!!

Julie Kenward
07-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Rene, I am so very proud of you!!! What a beautiful portrait. It's been a great time watching you grow in the macro/flora forum this past year.

Juan Aragonés
07-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Very good job René and big congratulations for a very well deserved award :-)