PDA

View Full Version : Buckingham Fountain - Chicago

Mark Fuge
06-29-2009, 01:44 PM
This image was take a few years ago when we were visiting family. The fountain goes through stages of water spurts and lighting, so it is interesting to watch the show.

This is my wife's favorite Chitown landmark, so I got a few bonus points for the image. ;)

Hope you enjoy.

Alfred Forns
06-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Is that the one by the Lake? Down the road from Shed Aquarium? Sweet !!!

........... I was set up to take a picture, looked around before setting up tripod got everything ready and right before I pressed the shutter ... no water ... fountain turned off I was in shock .. looking back it is funny !!!! :)

Mark Fuge
06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Is that the one by the Lake? Down the road from Shed Aquarium? Sweet !!!

........... I was set up to take a picture, looked around before setting up tripod got everything ready and right before I pressed the shutter ... no water ... fountain turned off I was in shock .. looking back it is funny !!!! :)

That's the one! :D

We've been there a few times when it was shut down for the season. This night however, was very different.

You may recognize it from the flipped space ship, on another board, but thought it would be interesting here as well. ;)

There was a lot of PP work on this, to remove the "tourists" and extraineous issues. But I like the results.

Gus Cobos
06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Love the huge water track, the colors are sweet...:cool:

Alfred Forns
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
.. I thought you had said ... extraterrestrials :eek: :)

Mark Fuge
06-29-2009, 08:07 PM
.. I thought you had said ... extraterrestrials :eek: :)

Al, we do need a spell checker!!! :confused: :eek: :D

Alfred Forns
06-29-2009, 08:12 PM
... thats the way the extraterrestrials spell it :D:D:D .. they are out of this world :)