PDA

View Full Version : My new point and shoot

Alfred Forns
02-04-2008, 02:31 PM
I like having a point and shoot with me while I'm out in the field Often find opportunities for images for this gallery Probably my favorite !!!

I like the wide end and this model starts at 28 Good image quality and feels good Lumix LX-2

From Anhinga trail this morning Tried framing the cormi with people walking by Got real close on this one but missed a bit of the tail Think that still works For these type images you don't compose Just lower the camera and shoot I was about one foot from the bird I like interaction between the walkers and bird !!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Christopher C.M. Cooke
02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Never leave gome without one, my favorite is my Olympus C770 (4mp) with 10X Zoom and full manual functions I even have a mount for it on the bike and activate it with a wireless remote.

Great Image mate. sometimes they can really surprise you~

Maxis Gamez
02-04-2008, 07:18 PM
This is awesome!! Only at Anhinga Trail!

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Very impressive image Alfred and I love the angle. Amazing just how valuable and interesting a point and shoot can be. Only depends on whose hands it is in < smile >

Alfred Forns
02-04-2008, 10:02 PM
..... btw Judy should have mentioned that is Matilda One of my favorite cormies She nests next to Harry out back by the gazebo :D :)

Judd Patterson
02-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Awesome work Alfred! I love the unique angle and the interaction between walkers and bird is perfect...way to go!